Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch dryer ecologixx the child lock key symbol is

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a Bosch dryer ecologixx the child lock key symbol is flashing. Door is opening and closing however drying not working every time l press a button it keeps beeping. Tried turning machine on and off from main power point however can't seem to deactivate the flashing key symbol. Can you help
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
Normally this is removed by a sequence of key presses.
Can you give me the full model (ENR) from the data plate in the door recess, and Ill find the information for you
Thanks
Rob