AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

We have a Westinghouse oven and cooktop. The oven is electric

Customer Question

We have a Westinghouse oven and cooktop. The oven is electric and about 12-13 years old. The timer/clock light is flashing with a small "auto" behind it. The oven will not work at all, since the flashing started when we tried to adjust the clock. PGL659S is a number on the bottom of the oven door - not sure how helpful that is. Hope you can help.
XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Tech-Care replied 1 year ago.
Hi Paula,First a brief overview of the process: This is a chat forum, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. I only ask that you be as clear as you can in your responses back to me as I am not in front of your machine and I have to be able to understand the problem before I can give you a clear answer to your problem. Please be patient also as I have others that I am trying to help in between your replies back to me. It is my intention to solve your problem with an honest, and helpful answer. My goal is for a 5 star rating of Excellent ServiceSo lets begin!How many buttons are on your clock?