Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Where can i get a exogel valve and how much Aus $

Customer Question

where can i get a exogel valve and how much Aus $
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Bosch is available at the link below. If you provide a model number of your unit, I can likely get you a link to the part. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having problems with my hot water service , its a bosch 10b instantanious unit which with the recent frost froze and distorted the water/gas control , no probs there i just dismantled it straightened , reasembled and pronto back to normal,btw i live on a farm that is rather remote, so im now fed up with doing this every other year and went looking for a fix , thats when i saw the exogel valve , then later in the week i set out to get one after a trip to my nearest reasonable town plumbers, well they knew about it but had no stock so when i got back i found you guys