Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have bought a second hand Hitachi RZ-VM18Y, Fuzzy Rice Cooker

Customer Question

I have bought a second hand Hitachi RZ-VM18Y, Fuzzy Rice Cooker with the label "Thick Black Pot" convection Cooking and super rapid in 22 mins across the front, just below the Cook button. Unfortunately it didn't come with the instruction manual, or the cook book. I have tried and tried to find the correct user manual on line, but can't find an exact one for the RZ-VM18Y. How can I get a user manual? (and maybe even the cook book)
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The manual for that model is shown at the link below. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kelly,My question related to the model RZ-VM18Y. Unfortunately you have given me the manual for the RZ-BM18Y instead. I had already found that one on the internet, but asked you the question, because I wasn’t happy with the detail in that manual. Nowhere does it say it is for my model as well, and there are some differences, albeit small ones.I also asked you if you could track down the cook book that goes with that rice cooker, which you haven’t mentioned.Hoping you can still help me.