Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

F&p front load washer moved recently- plugged in and turned

Customer Question

F&p front load washer moved recently- plugged in and turned on - it came on for about 20seconds, loud pop noise now no power?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect either the AC line filter board has failed or the main electronic control is faulty. Can you test voltage to the controller?May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - no testing equip available- model no is wh8560P1
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
With no way to test, I would guess the main control is faulty but that is a pretty expensive guess. I can get you a link to the part but you may want to have it looked at to save you potentially replacing parts unnecessarily.