Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have an LG fuzzy logic 5.5kg WF-T552A washing machine - how

Customer Question

I have an LG fuzzy logic 5.5kg WF-T552A washing machine - how can i clean it? I've replaced the nylon lint catcher but clothes area still covered in fluff and gunk. Thanks
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The stuff you are getting on your clothes is probably coming from the inside of the outer tub. You will need to remove the top of the machine, followed by the top plastic tub ring. Once that is off, you will be able to get a long brush between the tubs to wipe that area free of debris. The URL below shows how that machine comes apart.
http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/images/files/34005_1c082e10e8185efdf8da2534fd54a990.pdf