Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Years - 40,000+ Completed 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

I have a F&P GW612 that is not draining water at all. all it

Customer Question

I have a F&P GW612 that is not draining water at all. all it does is make a whirring noise at the begining of spin cycle when it is starting to drain the water
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Tech-Care replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your washer, working together I hope we can figure the problem out for you. With machine off: Press and hold the Wash Temp Down & then the Power button. Press the Regular button and you should be able to toggle the drain pump on and offIf you have water in the machine, it should drain if you here the pump turn on, if not you probably have a bad pump or something is clogged up in the pump inlet.If you discover that the pump is not pumping, here is a video showing you the pump on the bottom of the washerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61YiTrivQIoTell me what you find.
I see you have read my answer to you and have no further questions for me, may I please ask that you don't forget to rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting one of the 5 stars or the Smiley Face to rate me personally (not the site or the condition of your appliance) before you leave today.Your deposit is "not" payment for answering your question and you are on the honor system for rating my help and without a rating JA will "not" compensate me for my time with you.Once you rate my answer, you will then be locked into your question and you can continue asking follow-up questions if you still need assistance.