Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Fisher and Paykel dishdrawer Model DS603. When the dishwasher

Customer Question

fisher and Paykel dishdrawer Model DS603. When the dishwasher is turned on to wash it runs for less than 2 minutes starts beeping and shows code U1. If it is left on wash cycle or turn it off on the machine it will keep running and drain itself. As it drains it floods underneath drawer then throws an F1 code. Unable to find any leaks kinks etc in the hose. Water flow seems to be ok. Have replaced lid actuator motors and inlet valve as well. No difference.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it floods only while draining, the issue has to be with the drain hose. Any other leaks would appear during a wash cycle. I suspect the drain hose will need to be replaced. Have you pulled the drain hose completely out for inspection?