Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Electrolux time manager 7kg wont spin and keeps saying e10

Customer Question

Electrolux time manager 7kg wont spin and keeps saying e10 on wash cycle took out extra warranty and as soon as it finished this happened haven't really used for past 2 years was unwell and have just come back
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
E10 is listed as a failure to fill in time
Is the water supply turned on?
Check the inlet hose is not kinked
If these are both OK, tell me what happens when you select a spin cycle?
In the meantime, Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob