Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My washing machine was working perfectly. Now,all of a sudden,

Customer Question

My washing machine was working perfectly. Now,all of a sudden, it has stopped. The clothes are not spin drying and it's showing a sign that says 3F. Is it worth fixing or best to get a new one?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error is usually indicative of a motor sensing fault. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?