Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Simson eziset 605 will not spin just works agitator have viewed

Customer Question

simson eziset 605 will not spin just works agitator have viewed with magnet over lid sensor,spins sometimes but will not start again half way through cycle if lid is lifted cheers lindsay
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seems to spin ok with no clothes in it as soon as you add clothes agitator only works bundles up clothes and throws it off balance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long will it take to answer my questions i thought it would be quicker than this i need the thing going may have to take to the repair man.i am quite capable if i know the problem and can check and install parts myself,it cant be that hard to answer
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you can lift the lid and get it to work, the lid switch is most likely at fault. Looking at Eziset 605, it shows as a mechanical lid switch, see the URL below.
http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/index.php?cPath=64677_64693_68207