Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Simpson SWF85561 won't drain. It has solid green lights

Customer Question

Hi. My Simpson SWF85561 won't drain. It has solid green lights for Washing, Door Lock and START/PAUSE but it isn't doing anything. I moved it recently and it the new place it now won't work. It did fill a little bit the first time I put a cycle on but then stopped (the clothes inside are slightly damp). It seems to have water around the drain filter (and I've cleaned the drain filter). Let me know if you can help. It doesn't flash red on the start/pause button.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the door interlock assembly. If the control does not "see" that the door is locked, it will not allow operation. Does the door lock when a cycle is initiated?