Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a F/Paykel washing machine, model number IW812, serial

Customer Question

I have a F/Paykel washing machine, model number IW812, serial number BLN690916, it has been working OK up until now.
It has not been used for the last 5 weeks, when I went to use it today it would not start up or do any thing at all, I checked the power point at the wall and that was working OK with a different appliance plugged in, also the water taps were turned on.
Can you tell me what the problem is? thank you.
Regards Bill.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have verified power at the outlet, the main electronic control has probably failed. I would try an extended power cycle (unplugged for four hours) before replacing the controller, though. Let me know what happens, please.