Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Im having trouble with my remote control. when i cycle

Customer Question

hello im having trouble with my remote control. when i cycle through the different modes it only activates three; dry cool and fan, its skips over auto and heat. the model is EDAU041006. therefor we arent able to get the unit to heat. It was working perfectly this morning but switching it off for a couple of hours we now have this problem. Ive tried changing the batteries. any advise ?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have two units in different appartments i was able to use the remote from the other appartment to get the unit heating so nothing wrong the the unit itself just the remote which wont set to heating mode
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If a second remote worked, the initial remote will likely need to be replaced and is available below.
https://www.penair.com.au/product/daikin-arc452a4-remote-control/