Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Our Ilve oven has a digital clock. last night we had a power

Customer Question

hi our Ilve oven has a digital clock. last night we had a power cut, and today all the buttons on the clock push all the way in and do not pop back out.
this means that we cant activate the clock or stop it flashing, so the oven doesnt work.
any tips please?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! A power disturbance would not affect the mechanical buttons, so something else has happened to the actual clock or the positioning of the buttons. Do they appear to have been forcefully pushed in that it would have broken the holder? Can you post a picture?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi kelly I got someone local and they came and fixed it. Sorry but we needed it fixed and I noted the reply time was 10 minutes but it wasnt. No worries, But I am sorted cheers
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, sorry for the delay. What was wrong with it, I am curious?