Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Years - 40,000+ Completed 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

My lg washing machine keeps playing up. Too start it you have

Customer Question

My lg washing machine keeps playing up. Too start it you have to open & shut door nearly 20 times.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Tech-Care replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear you are having problems with your washer. It seems like they break always at the wrong time :(I would say from your description of the problem, you have a bad door interlock switch. If you can give me the model number off the label on your washer, I can see if I can find the part for you to order.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT'S A LG INVERTER DIRECT DRIVE 7kg WD12021D6
Here ya go!click hereHere is a video showing you a general idea of how to replace itclick here for video.If you have been satisfied with my help and have no further questions for me, may I please ask that you rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting one of the 5 stars to rate me personally (not the site or the condition of your appliance) before you leave today. It is the only way JA will compensate me for my time with you. You will then be locked into your question and you can continue asking follow-up questions if you still need assistance.
I see you read my answer for your fridge and I was curious if you were able to find out the problem?
If you have been satisfied with my help and have no further questions for me, may I please ask that you rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting one of the 5 stars to rate me personally (not the site or the condition of your appliance) before you leave today. It is the only way JA will compensate me for my time researching your question for you. You will then be locked into your question and you can continue asking follow-up questions if you still need assistance.