Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Miele gas cooktop. Ignition clicking but no gas. Gas working in other areas of house.

Customer Question

Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the gas is adequate to the cooktop and no burners are working, either the regulator is not letting the gas through or the Ignition Transformer is faulty. It is more likely that the transformer has failed. You will probably need to have it professionally repaired due to the complexity of these units but if you decide to attempt to repair, let me know and I will see if I can locate the service manual for your model.