Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We have a dishwasher (Miele) we can not get it to power up.

Customer Question

We have a dishwasher (Miele) we can not get it to power up. Power is ok. But no lights working on front door?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have verified power to the machine, the control is likely faulty if the wiring is found to be intact. The wiring is brought up from the bottom around the bottom part of the door and up to the control panel. The area around the tub is common for wires to break. I would look very closely at that area before replacing the electronic control.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you, ***** ***** I start, take front panel off, then follow wires underneath
Regards Dave.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there any fuses?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
There are no fuses, per se. There is protection on the board but as part pf the board. so if you can verify power to the main electronic control board, the board will need to be replaced.