Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Our Panasonic washing machine NA - 148vg3 has stopped mid cycle,

Customer Question

Our Panasonic washing machine NA - 148vg3 has stopped mid cycle, water has been pouring onto the floor from through the door when operating. the LED screen has "H" flashing intermittently with "43".
I have removed all items of the load that was washing from the machine and even after turning the Machine off and restarting it stops and goes back to "H43".
Please can you advise or help
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The H43 means the anti flood cycle has been actuated, the result of the leak. If the water is not draining out, you may have a faulty pump. There may also be a faulty valve or broken hose that is leaking. You will need to remove the top cover to identify the leak point. Let me know what you find.