Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Samsung washer wa65f5s2urw purchased 4.11.14, stops

Customer Question

Hi, my Samsung washer wa65f5s2urw purchased 4.11.14, stops after the wash cycle and does not continue to spin and rinse any more, last 3 washes. takes about hour & half to get it to finish. READY to smash it!!! Can a tech come and fix it please?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it does the wash cycle but does not continue with rinse and spin, just stops for ever. I have to turn off and on many times for it to continue to spin and empty. Not right, takes about 2 hours to do a wash to get empty.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is draining out after the wash cycle, the issue is probably with the cold water inlet valve. Is the colt water supply on and working? Do you hear the valve humming or buzzing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.