Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Same problem as being reported here

Customer Question

Same problem as being reported here - error 73 on CVA 5060. Have just cleaned machine and on reinstalling the brew unit, a piece of the brew unit has flipped out on the left side upper and I can't see how to push it back. John
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I cannot locate information on your exact model but suspect the manual below will be helpful.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/gb9max0r459mgof/CVA4070-4075_Manual.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I find it curious that after close to 2 days the best you can come up with is sending a link to a manual for a subsequent model. We already have the correct manual (and it was of no help) and are quite capable of finding a manual on line if that's all it took. The service promoted here suggested promptness, and this most certainly hasn't been delivered! We have since spoken direct with Meile and have sorted the problem, which we would have done had the problem arose on a weekday. If we have to cop the fee then I guess that's life, but your website promotes Fast Help 24/7, Fast Help Day or Night and frankly, that's total rubbish!