Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We have a bosch classical electronic dishwater, Read more: http:/

Customer Question

hi, we have a bosch classical electronic dishwater, the water supply light 5 came on, so I cleaned all of the drain filter, did Reset to make sure the pump works, and cleaned the inlet water filter at the hose source. is there another sensor somewhere along the input water line which needs to be cleaned or fixed? best, ***** ***** Putney 2112
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There may be a water turbine that is not getting the message to the control that it is filling. They are prone to connection issues as well as mineral build up from hard water. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dear *****, because of the time delay, I got a local repairman to come visit.thanks anyway, Horace in Putney
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, sorry for the delay. It is a long weekend and many are gone so response time is a bit delayed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dear *****, many thanks but please cancel these questions. I have hired a local repairman and he has taken the dishwasher away to be fixed. Thanks, ***** ***** in Putney