Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We have a multi-head Fujitsu (AOTG30LAT4) reverse cycle

Customer Question

Hi, we have a multi-head Fujitsu (AOTG30LAT4) reverse cycle split system air con, a bit over a year old now, just turned the heat on last night for the first time this winter and it ran and heated for 3/4 hr and then died, the outdoor unit just died, the indoor cassettes is showing this error code :-
Operation (green) = 7 flashes
Timer (orange) = 6 flashes
Economy (green) = continuous rapid flashing
No error messages on the remote.
Cheers
Greg
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that the control sensed that the compressor in the outdoor unit was abnormal. The most common issue is a low refrigerant level, but it could be a sensor issue, a control issue or even a connection issue. That failure is very general and is not going to be easy to diagnose. I would recommend you call in a service company to handle this problem, especially since it is barely out of warranty (a little over a year old).