Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have recently moved into a new apartment with a Westinghouse

Customer Question

I have recently moved into a new apartment with a Westinghouse 476freestyle multi function gas oven
(no manual) that was working perfectly now its not working. There is definately power as I checked the power point and tried to light it manually but there
doesn't appear to be gas getting through to it. The cooktop above it which is also gas is working.
Auto is flashing so don't know whether thats normal
Can you help
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
The problem you have is that the clock is set to automatic mode. This means its waiting for the start time, when it will then allow it to be lit
You will need to set the clock back to manual mode.
For the manual, please go here
http://manuals.appliancesonline.com.au/westinghouse-gas-wall-ovens/westinghouse_gas_wall_oven_manual.pdf
If you need more help, please just ask
In the meantime, Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob