Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

WFS1055CD - no lights coming on. Switched the power plug to

Customer Question

WFS1055CD - no lights coming on. Switched the power plug to a different socket, still nothing. Checked both sockets with another appliance and they work. Is there a reset button or a fuse that could have blown. What do you suggest. Thanks!
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
If there are no lights on the display at all, the most likely issue here is either the mains suppressor or the main board
Are you able to remove the lid? Do you have a meter to test with?
Thanks
Rob