Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Blanco Dishwasher Mode

Customer Question

HI
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Blanco Dishwasher Model# *****
Problem is sometimes when I start the cycle off the machine fills with water and then it starts washing. The circulating water pump (water spray) then turns on and off in about 2 second intervals constantly till draining and do the same thing again when rinsing. It's like the computer is telling the pump to turn on and off due to some kind of interlock criteria wasn't met or thermal cut out to protect motor?
All lights go off and on when pump stops and starts. However, sometimes the pump works normally after few minutes of on/off cycling and resume the washing.I have inspected PCB for dry solder and re-done all solders but no luck.
Removed the cover and once noticed a little spark near heating element when switching from filling to washing and I disconnected heating element and still no luck.
Please help directing trouble shooting to the right path
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You either have a faulty PCB or the door interlock switch has issues. I suspect the PCB has a relay that has poor contacts and is opening when a high current is drawn through it, like the motor or heater turning on. That would also explain the spark at the heater. I believe that PCB will need to be replaced. If it was a motor thermal opening, it takes 10 minutes or more for it to cool and close.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have wiring diagram fir this particular diswasher?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I do not have the schematic for that model. I will place your question back to the list for others to see in case another has it available while I search for it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly,Are you able to search for the wiring diagram?
I want to be sure before replacing control module as they are quite dear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any response? it has been 5 days since my last question