Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I need a remote control Daewoo Air Conditioner. Model:

Customer Question

I need a remote control for a Daewoo Air Conditioner. Model: DSB 180LH T (1998). Remote Model: DR 9802LH. Please advise. Air Con works well, remote has lost the numbers etc
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
As you rightly say, the original Company is no more. Unfortunately because these units never sold in great numbers, there were few parts in the first place.
I have searched everywhere for this remote and drawn a blank, sorry
However all is not lost. I would suggest trying a universal type remote. These need to be programmed to your unit.
I would suggest you go here,
http://www.amazon.com/AnyCommand-Universal-Remote-Control-ACR-01/dp/B004368NG0
Its from Amazon, it lists Daewoo and is a cheap alternative to the original
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Did you get the link to the remote control?
If you need more help, please just ask. Otherwise, please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for spending my time helping you with this
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your help
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for spending my time helping you with this
Thanks
Rob
You should see the smiley faces or stars, or an accept button. Ay problem, please let me know