Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a front loader wfs1072aw the start pause light is

Customer Question

Hi
I have a front loader wfs1072aw the start pause light is flashing as normal
the door light is still on as normal and when I press the start button nothing changes
usually the door light goes out a solenoid clunks ,I assume this is the door latch, and the machine starts
Hope that's enough info
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
This does indeed sound like a bad lockCan you start a new spin cycle and tell me does the door lock now and start a normal cycle? If the door doesnt lcok, the lck is faulty and will need to be replaced.If you need more help, please just ask me. In the meantime,Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more helpThanksRob