Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an Electrolux time manager ref1074. I am trying to start

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux time manager ref1074. I am trying to start a cycle, and it does not reach door lock (within the first 60 seconds it normally does) not showing an error code drainage is fine, just skipping to end of cycle...?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes please it is still not working

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Can you try a spin cycle and tell me if the door locks and if it will spin?ThanksRob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Tried - no door does not lock and does not start spin cycle

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
HiThanksOK, it sounds like you have a bad door lock.If you have a multimeter you should test it. If, as I suspect, its open circuit, you will need to replace it.You will need to contact Electrolux for the part.If you need more help, please just ask.In the meantime,Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more helpThanksRob