Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi I have a miele g664 dishwasher,when heater switch is on

Hi I have a miele g664 dishwasher,when heater switch is on drying with heater it trips circuit breaker, I disconected 2 wires going to heater coil and dishwasher is working. Quest 1 Is it worth fixing Quest 2 is this a big cost Quest 3 Do miele have a service division Thank you hope to hear from you. Bob XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX

Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Hi Bob
This sounds like either the heter has failed or is leaking to earth.

Do you have, and know how to use, a multimeter?

Miele have service personell all over Australia, the contact number is Tel. 1300 464 353

Thanks
Rob