Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Daewoo DWC LD1412 washer/dryer leaks on a regular basis.

My Daewoo DWC LD1412 washer/dryer leaks on a regular basis. Does not matter the size of the load. Very annoying.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This may be a bad hose or possibly the door seal.
Can you tell me, at what point in the wash does it leak? When it fills, when it agitates, when it empties, when it spins?

Also, where does it leak? Is it to one side, at the front etc.
Lastly, how much water is here aproximately?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Rob,

Maybe leak was not the right word.....flood is more like itSmile Its not the door and seems more like the right hand side. As l said it may go for a couple of weeks and be ok and then floods every second load.

Jane

Hi Jane

Thanks

There are many things in the machine that can leak, so I am afraid you need to give me as many details as you can.

Does it do this on only one cycle?
Does it seem to come from the fromnt of the machine, ie the drawer, or is it from underneath. What part of the cycle is it on when it does this?

Please remember that I am not there to see this, so can only base my diagnosis on what you tell me.

Is it possible for you to lean the machine bacckward and have a friend hold it there, so you can look up inside the machine? You will then probably see a white stain, which will help to identify the leak

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Rob, I know it is extremely difficult to diagnose via email but you have helped.

Thank you

Jane

Hi Jane
Your welcome.
If you need more help, please just ask
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob