Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have a technika freestanding dual fuel cooker GHEO9TD. the

I have a technika freestanding dual fuel cooker GHEO9TD. the oven stopped working on any setting, I think it has something to do with the digital clock /programmer as I can not set that as well, any ideas how to fix it

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the clock will not program, that will indeed prevent the oven from working. The clock can be reset by turning the power off at the mains for at least 2 hours. Let me know what happens after the power cycle.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

turning the power did not fix the problem I think the programmer/clock is cactus is there anyway to bypass it or another solution.

Will the clock respond to any buttons at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes the clock can be changed but it cant be programmed, a few of the numbers don't light up normally like a 3 will be missing a bar or a7 will look like a 1, the second indicator blinks for a few seconds and then stops.

Okay, so that does indeed mean the clock will need to be replaced. I have been unsuccessful in locating a replacement, which seems to be very common for that appliance. If you would like, I can open your question up for others to see.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is it possible to bypass the clock/programmer, by possibly linking the oven wire in to the oven wire out of the clock.