Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

old whirlpool awm293-600 their is water some water flowing

old whirlpool awm293-600 their is water some water flowing into the machine but enough their is a little plastic spout at the back of the container compartments where you put your washing powder but the water isnt actually coming threw the spout its trickerling around it regards Anne
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This sounds like a leaky inlet valve.

If this is a cold fill only, please turn off the cold water supply to the machine and tell me if the water stops entering the machine

Thanks
Rob