Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a LG Intellowasher 7.5kg WD-8016C. My problem is that

I have a LG Intellowasher 7.5kg WD-8016C. My problem is that it does not finish its cycle and does not spin dry the clothes. I spoke to Kelly the online Technician on Tueday and we thought it might be the pressure switch so I bought one online from LG. I replaced it but I still have the same problem, no spin dry ?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the new pressure switch did not remedy the spin issue, the control PCB is likely faulty. What does it do exactly, after it spins out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kelly. It goes through the wash cycle ok and then when its about to start the spin cycle it just sits there with the motor humming. Some times it does a few revolutions left and then a few revolution right and then just stops with 7,8 or 9 mins to go.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
So it is the drain pump that is running, correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The drain pump seems to be working as it operates during the wash cycle. The problem is the washing machine does not go through a spin cycle

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The control has to be seeing that there is still water in the tub and not spinning if the drain keeps running. So, if no water, the PCB is likely faulty.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, if its the PCB can you forward a price and how difficult is it to change over.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The PCB is available below. It is accessed by removing the top panel and all connections simply unplug and plug in.

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.