Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have puchased a dishlex dishwasher, privately, as new, but

I have puchased a dishlex dishwasher, privately, as new, but no instructions. can you tell me where i can get them? Thankyou.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Manuals are available at the link below. You will need the model number to search. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am told there is no number dx303, but that is what is on my dishwasher.

Thank you! That manual is available below.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, but nothing came up,but,'failed to load pdf document.Is there an address ,where i can send for one. Thankyou.

The one below should work.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your trouble,but still could not get it. I am elderly and not too good with computers.

Click the link below then click on the green download button (as shown in the picture at the bottom).