Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Westinghouse Freestyle model RJ 532. As it was given

I have a Westinghouse Freestyle model RJ 532. As it was given by my friend (a second hand), I don't know how old the fridge is. Currently it is not working properly (not cold). How much will it take to get it fixed? Thank you for your answer. For your information, I live in Taringa Suburb, Brisbane 4068.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the compressor is running and the unit is not cooling at all, repair will likely be more than what the appliance is worth. However, if the compressor is not turning on, the issue is likely electrical in nature and more economically repaired. Can you hear the compressor running?