Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Trying to work out if I need to call in a technician I have

Trying to work out if I need to call in a technician I have Lemair RD400F Fridge Freezer every now and again it stops working have checked the power all is good, I noticed yesterday when I turn the little switch on the white box on the rear right hand corner it works again is there a problem with the thermostat as I don't have the manual the Fridge was there when I moved in can you please help. Regards Cheryle

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If it works after adjusting the thermostat, the contacts in the thermostat are intermittent and the thermostat will indeed need to be replaced. You may want to have this professionally done if you are not comfortable with electricity and very mechanically inclined as it does require some moderate disassembly.