Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Does the Westinghouse SB915 Touch Dry dishwasher have its own

Does the Westinghouse SB915 Touch Dry dishwasher have its own water heater element or should it be connected to the household hot water?
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This dishwasher does have its own heating element, so that when it is connected to the cold supply, it will heat the water to the correct temperature as it is washing

If you need more help please just ask me.
In the meatime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email