Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have the same problem with my DW920, F1 code appear when

Customer Question

I have the same problem with my DW920, F1 code appear when washing nearly finished and couldn't stop even if I press any buttons, so I switch of from the wall. The next day or two I switch on the power from the wall and the dishwasher keep running with the F1 code. Unable to stop it. What should I do next? Thanks. Andrew.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Rob replied 12 months ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Can you tell me, do you hear a pump constantly running?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

yes the pump continuous running to suck the water.

Expert:  Rob replied 12 months ago.
Hi Andrew
Thanks

It sounds like the machine has water in the base, where the pumps are.

This sets the flood guard and the discharge pump will run continuously in an effort to protect the electrics in the base.
Turn off the electric.
Pull machine forward.
Put towels down behind the machine.
Tilt machine back at 45 degrees.
Water will come out the back.
The machine should now be reset.
If this re occurs you have a leak and will need to find it and rectify it .

If you need more help, please just ask me, In the menatime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Hi Rob,

The dishwasher reset when I tilt 45 degrees, but when I start running it, in about 10 min water leak from somewhere in the front and F1 beep again.

Expert:  Rob replied 12 months ago.
Hi Andrew

So, the rest obviously works, but as I previously indicated, you have a leak somewhere and will nee to locate the leak and fix it.

The most likely area is either a hose, a pump or the drain pump.

You really need to just look and investigate where the leak is actually coming from

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
Thanks Rob, Excellent service.

Expert:  Rob replied 12 months ago.
Hi Andrew

Glad its sorted, thatns for the rating, appreciate it

Rob