Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Electrolux EWF 1074 Washing Machine Error Code E11.

Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

It sound like you have a problem with the inlet valve.
This is inside the machine and the inlet hose connects to it
Turn off the power, remove the lid and test the two coils with a multimeter. If either is open circuit, you will need to replace it. The part is available directly from Electrolux.

If you need more help, pkease just ask.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob