Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Hi there, i have a miele induction cooktop, either: KM 5987

Hi there, i have a miele induction cooktop, either: KM 5987 / KM 5993 / KM5997.

Today, my circuitbreaker specific to the induction cooktop shortcircuited, and when i turned the power back on my induction top has the LED light above the lock bright red, and when i attempt to unlock/other attempts to troubleshoot, nothing works. I have a constant error of FE 31 flashing. i have tried the numerous troubleshooting such a turning off and reprogramming (which wont work) and turning off the power source for 1 minute and waiting etc.

What can i do?

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! That error indicates an issue with the power supply to the cooktop. Are you certain the new breaker is working and installed properly and no wires have shorted in the connections at the cooktop?