Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Nec Model891 Full auto electric washing machine has intermittent

Nec Model891 Full auto electric washing machine has intermittent failure to work control panel lights up but machine fails to operate

Turning power off & leaving machine off for a few minutes sometimes rectifies problem
Help please
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This sounds like it is a control board issue, sorry.
Can you tell me how old this is please and how many times a week, approximately, that you use it?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply but i had already come to the same conclusion as you have & due to the age of the machine i have decided it is time to replace it with a new one

Regards Ray

Hi Ray

If the machine is reaching the end of its life, its normally better to put the money toward a new machine, as you suggest

Thanks for letting me know

All the best

Rob