Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have a Westinghouse Virtuoso Fridge - Model RJ523V. The

I have a Westinghouse Virtuoso Fridge - Model RJ523V. The freezer control keeps going through the temperatures and beeping constantly. I have tried turning off and leaving for at least half hour, but it starts up again after a short time when turned back on. I can't find my manual. The beeping is driving me crazy. Can you help!

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you!

Your touch panel may experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Cut the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while "massaging" the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. Let me know what happens.