Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

whirlpool awm 285 frontloading washing machine is slow to fill

whirlpool awm 285 frontloading washing machine is slow to fill water pressure to machine is good the seems to be working correctly

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the screens in the water valve where the hoses attach are clean, the water valve will likely need to be replaced. Have you cleaned the screens?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

checked the screens checked the soleinod on the valve all seem good could it be the voltage coming from the circuit board

It could be, yes. Do you hear the valve humming when it should be filling? Do you have a meter to test the voltage at the valve?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will test there , if i have poor voltage does this mean the p c board is the problem

Yes, if the voltage is inadequate, the PCB is faulty, but they rarely fail in that manner, so I suspect the valve is at fault.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!