Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have an Efla dishwasher and it keeps beeping and flashing

I have an Efla dishwasher and it keeps beeping and flashing on the second little icon and wont work???

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There is likely water in the base of the machine, under the wash tub. Can you remove the access panel from below the door and inspect the base for water, please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi kelly there is no access panel? I checked inside the machine on the bottom level and there is no water there.
There is no access panel to remove??
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's working dont know what happened but I pulled out the plastic connection underneath and it seems to work.may of had some water logged there.cheers
Okay, great! The flood mode got activated and when you got the water form the base, it corrected.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It just stopped through the cycle and I just pulled out the plastic tube and its full of water but don't know how to empty it??
You will have to use a towel or a wet vac to dry it out then you will need to address the leaking. I believe the side panels come off to access the components underneath.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I will get my husband to do it later
Sounds good, thank you!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your assistance. Dishwasher needs to be thrown away!
Great help but too exp to fix.regards georgie