Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

L5 malfunction how to fix? Its freezing and 530am

L5 malfunction how to fix? It's freezing and 530am for daikin heating/cooling system

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The L5 is a current overdraw error. Something is drawing too much current and has tripped the fault. It can be a motor or other high current drawing component. Has the blower motor been noisy at all?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi yes it has been I rang a heating place and we tried resetting but no luck they are going to come thurs to fix hopefully or any other good advice? It's pretty cold here :)
You have a motor that will need to be replaced. There is not much you will be able to do until then because it has likely seized up now. You may need to arrange to use some small space heaters until then. I wish you could send some of that cold here, it is around 100* here today!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yep you are right unfortuantally :(, so yes small heaters as its getting in the minuses here over night and fog all day! I wish we could have nice hot weather here right now! Thanks for your help.

I wish you well, stay warm!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!