Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have a kleenmaid stove and oven model S9-F6/2 and the oven

I have a kleenmaid stove and oven model S9-F6/2 and the oven door does not close properly. A technician can and replaced the hinges and springs but that did not fix the problem He then said it needed new plates in the front of the oven where the hinges attach to the stove door. Can these plate sbe bought and who would replace them?

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Those plates are called the receivers and are what the hinges go in to when the door is installed. Can you polease double check that model number you posted? It is not a good model.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot find any model number on the stove, but the instructions have a sticker with the Model S9-F6/2, COD CS 1009 and Ser # XXXXX When I Google the Model number, I can find a Kleenmaid model S9F-6/2, so I suppose this is the correct model number. It is freestanding 90 cm 6 burner gas top with electric oven.

Can receivers be bought for this oven and approx how much would it be to replace them. The stove is only 6 years old, with very little use. I live in Perth Western Australia.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX believe that dash played so heavily in that model!? The part you need is below, you will need one for each side.