Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have a whirpool 6th sense 7.5 kg front load clothes washer.

I have a whirpool 6th sense 7.5 kg front load clothes washer. Product name: WFS1073DD Serial Number: 90689608
The next line states 12NC: W10379365. This is a machine Ive bought in Australia so it it 240 volt, 50 hertz. the washer stopped working after the spin cycle was completed. i didnt check the machine for 2 days so the digital read out should still have been displayed as it normally is when the cycle is over. the power point has power and is switched on and was checked by plugging in the dryer and running it

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The controls are the most likely to fail, so let's start with a total reset by unplugging the machine for at least 2 hours. Let me know if the normal operation does not return, please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ive unplugged the washer overnight and plugged her back in today. nothing happend when i turned it back on. The power was still presnt in the power point and the switch was turned on. What do you reckon is the next step

If you are certain the power is good to the machine, the control will likely need to be replaced. There is no fuse, so barring a wire issue, I would recommend replacing the main machine control.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great! Do you know how I can get that part, are you able to supply it. Is this a cost effective approach or do you believe it would make more sense to replace the Washer

How old is the machine? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Thank you! THat part is available at the link below.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!