Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

How do I remove the filter for cleaning in my fisherpaykel

How do I remove the filter for cleaning in my fisherpaykel washing machine aquasaver

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you!

Automatic lint disposal system

With AquaSmart™ there is no need to remove messy lint filters. Your AquaSmart™ has a self cleaning lint disposal system. It automatically separates the lint from the wash water as it washes. The lint becomes trapped between the inner tub and outer basket and is flushed out at the end of the wash.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I am surprised with the answer as the washing keeps coming out with lint all over it so I assumed there must be a filter somewhere.

Linting is usually caused by detergent issues. The suds in the wash suspend the lint and allow it to be flushed away with the drainage. Have you recently switched detergents?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not of late. Have changed it over a few times to try & stop the problem but it doesn't seem to help. The problem may just be the water self adjusting, dependant on the amount of washing in it, doesn't provide enough water to flush the machine out properly. Thanks for your assistance anyway.

That very well could be, so in the area of the controls is the pressure switch. Disconnect the very small hose from it and blow through that hose. If they get partially obstructed, it can affect the water levels.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!