Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have a Euromaid 1505 TI turbo master oven, it has had very

I have a Euromaid 1505 TI turbo master oven, it has had very light usage but I have recently used it on a weekly basis. The display shut down [& therefore the oven too last week. I have tried testing it on another circuit to no avail and there was no power surge. Does it have a cut-out switch somewhere? Garry

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There is no cut out, so I suspect you have a problem with the electronic control. Unplug the unit for at least one hour to perform a complete reset and let me know if the display comes back up, please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Smitty, just got your message and plugged it in but no power to display.

Okay, and you are certain that the power from the mains has not tripped to the outlet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Certain, the outlet has power to it.

Okay, so the control will need to be replaced unless you can see any issues with the cord.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Any ideas where to purchase a control? Euromaid search can't find the oven in its records. Is there a parts division?

All the information for that model is available below.